Skip to main content

WORKING SIX PHRASES YOU SHOULD NOT USE AT THE OFFICE


       

       

1.Can I ask a question?
You don't have to ask permission; just ask the question

2. I'm sorry to bother you.
Why are you bothering? You can say, "Excuse me sir,  do you have a moment?"

3.I was hoping you could spare a few moments.
Use the same approach above

4.Thank you for listening to me.
You don't have to thank an audience for listening to you,  at the end of your presentation say "thank you "

5.I will be honest with you
Aren't you always honest? You don't need this phrase

6.I was just wondering if perhaps.
Simply make a statement or instead of I was wondering.. ....


#MUYIWAAFOLABI#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know Lagos beach tour can relief your stress🤔

  Absolutely! Weekend getaways provide a refreshing break and a chance to unwind. Where do you enjoy traveling to for relaxation, Lagos, Nigeria ? Lagos beach tour!

THE DAVID BISHOP OYEDEPO SCHOLARSHIP IS HITTING

The David Oyedepo foundation (DOF) is out and looking like one of the most promising scholarship which would likely help jambites and undergraduate in the nearest future According to source, it is meant for Jambites but it yet to be affirm if it's only for the jamb students Follow the link http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/scholarship/register/

landed property

 324 SQM / half plot of land . Dreaming to own your own house or trying to purchase a property and scared because of the huge capital involved, that with a half plot of land is just what you need. how do i start? Get in touch with us today!